Thursday, November 19, 2009

New Layout!!

You will notice the new layout, I hope it makes things easier to find. The main page will always be my blog so you can easily follow my training. I have also added some tabs at the top of the page.

Tips & Techniques - tips for training with guest bloggers
Race Resume - Just an update of my races with time break downs etc
Coaches Corner - A page where the APC team Dean, my coach & Tim will offer insights into training.
Contact - Contact information if you would like any further information from myself or simply have comments!

So be sure to check out the new links as I add more information on them. In the right hand bar I have also added a section listing Upcoming blogs to let you know what you have to look forward too! These will be more in relation to the extra pages rather than my training blog. Hope you enjoy the new site!!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP