Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Back, finally back.

Finally I'm back, for real this time. Its been nearly a month since my last post. I have had to work full time for the month. I could have said no but this finally put me in the clear, now I have some savings and can focus more solidly. In this time I have had the chance to assess and re-evaluate my journey. The 2010 ironman series is all but sold out, a few events remain but nothing I can firmly lock in.

It is with some disappointment I've realised Hawaii 2010 is not a viable dream. However I am still committed I merely altered my path. I may not compete in Hawaii this year, but I will qualify this year at the Busselton Ironman December 5. This will be my first ironman. I have locked it in and with this as my primary focus Dean and I have developed a training plan to suit.

Busselton, here I come take beats on my finish time guys, already have one in mind but I won't ruin it for you all, keep you in suspense!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP